Who am I? New beginning, but this time in english

München, Deutschland

Hejjj, since you are here I want to thank you for visiting my website! I hope you will like it here, if so I would be very happy about a follow! My name is Weronika, I'm 17 years old, I've been working in the Internet since 2015, but so far only in Polish. I've been writing my Polish blog "Pasje Weroniki" since April 2015, which means "Passions of Weronika" in english, but more on that in a moment. Well after a few long months of thinking, translating and much more, I decided on a new website to run alongside my Polish site. The reason for my action is - I don't like the automatic google translate function as it is completely translated by context which irritates me very, very much BRUH. Now I would like to introduce myself relatively briefly and concisely, have fun reading!

  I've lived in Germany since I was 9 years old, I'm originally from Poland, now I live just outside of Munich. I love photography, books, dancing and fashion. As you can and will see, the pastel pink color is one of my favorites, as well as Riverdale and Stranger Things, those typical teen series that are on Netflix! In my free time I enjoy reading books and am so fortunate to have the opportunity to do some charity work at the library. One of my biggest dreams is to fly to Paris or London to try some of their culture, sights and food! I love to travel but I like Croatia best when it comes to warm countries, France with its azure coast right after. I'm generally a positive girl, ambitious and organized if a bit impatient. I love pop music and the normal German rap, of course the Capital Bra is completely excluded because I don't want to support his music and style..

  I started blogging in April 2015 and since then blogging has become my little addiction, I've been writing a Polish lifestyle blog "Pasje Weroniki" in German "Weronika's Passions" since 2015, but I decided to post the posts in German as well, but since I only have a Polish community there, I decided to start a new blog in German. It's part of my life and a place where I can get away from it all. I will publish posts about travel, photography, books and fashion here. Here you will also find posts on various other topics, such as DIY or various instructions. One of my blogging goals is to infect everyone who visits this blog with positive energy, in positive ways of course and it has nothing to do with the pandemii! I hope you will feel at home here!

If you would like to get to know me better, you are welcome to follow me on my social media channels, where I am relatively active from time to time. However, I very much hope that things will change again soon and that one day I will be able to juggle school, work and social media!


Best regards,

3 comments

  1. Es freut mich, dich "kennenzulernen"! :) Ich bin wirklich froh, dass ich endlich eine Bloggerin gefunden habe, die ähnliche Interesse wie ich hat und dazu noch auch auf mehreren Sprachen bloggen möchte. Viel Glück und Spaß dabei, ich füge dich zu meiner Bloglovin-Liste hinzu und hoffe, dass ich bald von dir was lesen kann. Außerdem freue ich mich auch sehr über dein polnisches Blog, ich lerne Polnisch in meiner Freizeit und was authentisches zu lesen ist eine gute Übung. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hej! Es freut mich sehr, dass du mich zu deiner Bloglovin Liste hinzugefügt hast! Ja, da hast du recht, etwas in andere Sprache zu lesen ist eine sehr gute Übung um die Sprache zu lernen. Ich schaue gleich sehr gerne bei dir vorbei.
      Liebe Grüße, Weronika

      Delete

Instagram

Weronika Ska. Theme by STS.